Summer Festival of
* MEDITATION and SPIRITUALITY *
Sundays, June 24-July 22 | 2:00-3:30pm
Weekly group practice and guided meditation, featuring:
- JUNE 24 – SACRED MUSIC: Mantras and chanting in the yoga tradition.
- JULY 1 – LIVING IN THE HEART: A new way to be happy.
- JULY 8 – ADVENTURES IN CONSCIOUSNESS: The soul’s journey.
- JULY 15 – CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Creating positive habits.
- JULY 22 – BHAKTI YOGA 101: Love, devotion, surrender.
Inspired by the yoga teachings of Sri Chinmoy
All sessions to be offered at the Sri Chinmoy Centre
139 N. 4th Street (between Race and Arch – in back of the U.S. Mint) Old City, Philadelphia
Designed as a progressive series. FREE ADMISSION, but reservations are appreciated. To reserve a place or for more info, leave a message on the Contact Us page of this website, or call 215-425-3300.
* SAVE THE DATE – UPCOMING FREE EVENTS *
LET’S MEDITATE PHILADELPHIA
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 4-6pm @ Christ Church Neighborhood House, near 2nd and Market. A special community event with guided meditation, chanting and live music.
FALL WORKSHOP SERIES
SUNDAYS, OCTOBER 7, 14, 21, 28 – 2:00-3:30pm @ 139 N. 4th Street. Embark on a 21-Day Meditation Discovery. Daily inspiration and techniques to deepen your practice.
All sessions led by long-time students of Sri Chinmoy who studied with him directly and have offered workshops for many years in New York, Philadelphia and Bali.
Please allow time to find parking on-street or at the parking garage on Race between 3rd and 4th. We suggest that you do not park on 4th Street in front of our Centre, to avoid possible parking tickets.